Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Everyone's Got a Miracle

THE question arose when my teacher, in the spirit of Chanukah, asked the class to share miracle stories. I racked my brains to try to come up with one, mostly to take up more class time, but produced only negative results.

At first, I didn't really think about it, but then when more and more girls started coming up with miracle stories, I got this little nagging feeling. Really, do I have a miracle story? I mean... I never missed a plane that crashed or anything?

Miracles.
Hidden miracles.
Blurred by obstruction, covered by illusion.

Revealed miracles.
clarity.
Aha moments =!=.

What are my miracles?
No aha moments. No refreshing senses of revelation.

But... Happy Moments.
Delightful moments.
Joyful moments.
Awesome moments.
Inspiring moments.

Sunrise.
Sunset.

Simplicity.
Complexity.

Love. Friends. Life. Laughter.

:)

My miracles.

.............................aaaahhhhaaaaaa.... ;)

4 comments:

  1. yes my dear barfy....
    those love monets are ur miracles...
    and hopefully theyll never be ur tragedies... !!!!
    ;) !!! i LOVE u !!! ur the best !!!!
    ne'Now!!!!

    ReplyDelete