Thursday, September 17, 2009

A teacher Called Life

Something is playing with my emotions, but I can't pinpoint what it is.
Today I am happy. Tomorrow I am sad. Its a never-ending cycle called life.
And When I finally feel settled, it's the time to get up again. Its time to face the future, and all that it entails.
When shallow seems impossible to comprehend, it is then where I meet deep. And then I'm forced to face it and confront it. Learn it, process it and take part of it. and Make it part of me.
When I want to cry, you crack a joke, and alas! I'm forced to laugh.
When I want to scream, I just happen to be in public, and I'm forced to hold it in.
When I finally understand, you show me that there is always more. That I can never learn enough. And that there is always enough out there to learn.
When I want to show you how much You matter, You teach me that I can matter more. and that all it takes is effort. And that all that I have to do is try.
When I finally think Ive won, you hand me another battle to wage.
When I finally think I have the answers, You'll throw another question in my face.
-
-
-
- And When I think a chapter is coming to a close, you show me that its only the beginning.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this! It's amazing writing. You got talent girl!

    ReplyDelete