Sunday, October 26, 2008

Diet starts Tommorow :)

"This starts as of tommorow" my nutritionist said as he handed me my customized eating plan for the next three weeks. i smiled casually, bade my farewell, and left the little office.

Reality didnt hit me till later. OMG!!
you mean no more pizza??!!?? never?? never never ever? ??

NO WAY!!

and no more ketchup, or french fries or java lattes or potato chips or buncho bagels or ice cream or donuts or baked ziti or hot dogs or cream cheese or chocolate milk or string cheese or soda or coffee or danishes or salsa and chips or cake or plain good 'ole bread ?? ? ?? ?





i came to my senses!

this means that i have precisely 18 hours to fill up before breakfast tommorow morning.

i quickly ran for the nearest kosher restaurant and ordered a king size baked ziti. With fork in my right hand and knife in the other, i sat ready, my mouth watering, ready to dig in.

after all... i just have till tommorow...

and after that... no more. not even for cheats.



Tommorow. Tommorow. The word is bittersweet.

Close this chapter, only to begin another.

my last chance. still counting down the minutes till tommorow.



until then... Im taking advantage.... ;)

5 comments:

  1. "BARFY.............................................. THIS IS THE PEANUT GALLERY TALKING DO U HEAR ME DO U HEAR ME AM I COMING THREW" " YES I HEAR U" "UR BRAKING UP" "WELL....." "LISTEN CAREFULLY NE WAY...YES U ALL U PEOPLE READING THIS BLOG I COME WIHT IMPORTANT INFO" UH OH IM GETTING SCARED..." "TODAY I BRING BAD NEWS BARFY HAS...." "NO DONT SAY IT PLEASE DONT" BARFY HAS BROKEN HER DIET!!!' "HUUUUUUUUU? OH MY GOSH BARFY HOW CUD U" "IT WAS TO MUCH OF A TEYVA I CUDNT RESIST....:(" "TODAY WE LEARN A VALUEABLE LESSON THAT IS NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO TYVAS...THEY CAUSE DISASTERS... BARFY :) HOPE U KNOW WHAT IM TALKING BOUT.....:)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. chaya!!

    SHHHHH~~

    u guyz made me and you guyz promised!!!
    !

    ReplyDelete
  3. barfy, is this an every day occurence??? just wondering.
    GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chaish-
    its like so old, im gettin rusty with it. try to stick to t as best as i can, without bad advice from freinds to quit it!

    u can check out my olympic size salad tommorow by lunch... ;)

    ReplyDelete